Set 1: Perform each exercise 4 times.
- Dumbell walking lunges x20 each leg
- Skaters x20 each leg
- Back lunge with dumbbell raise x20 each leg
- Side lunges (with barbell OR dumbells) x 20 each leg
Set 2: Perform each exercise 4 times.
- Low step-up with lunge x10 each leg
- How to: Start with both feet together in front of a step. If you are stepping up with your right leg, do not place your left foot onto the step, let it hang behind the step or bring into a bent knee position. Step your left foot to the ground. As you are stepping your right foot back down, instead of placing it beside the left, go into a back lunge with the right foot back. Lift your right foot back to starting position, and repeat. Perform your 10 reps on one leg at a time.
- Bench step up with front kick x12 each leg
- Side-to-side steps x20 total – each lateral move counts as 1 rep
- Side step up with bent knee x12 each leg
Set 3: Perform each exercise 4 times.
- Wide squat with shoulder press x15
- Squat jumps x15
- Narrow squat with front press x15
- Box jumps (I use a bench) x15
Set 4: Repeat each exercise above for one more set.
If you still have energy, perform 20 minutes at medium-high resistance on the stairmill, or 30 minutes on the elliptical.