I’m on a cleanse and eating cookies? Believe it.
I whipped up these bad boys last night after dinner because, well, dinner was a plate of roasted veggies, and what do you expect? I needed an after dinner snack.
With no snack foods in my home (self control is a virtue and I am still working on it), I had to get creative. I needed something satisfying, yet also clean….
Hmmm… Bananas + PB2 + oats? That seemed to fit the bill, so I tested it out. I have to say I was quite pleased with this new discovery, and couldn’t wait to share it with y’all.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash up one ripe to very ripe banana. I used a fork but you can use a food processor if you need the muscle.
- Add 1.5 – 2 Tbsp PB2 powder – do not mix the powder per the directions on the bottle – you need only the powder.
- Add three heaping tablespoon-fuls of rolled oats (not instant).
- Mix it all up extra well.
- Place spoonfuls on a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Bake for ~15 minutes ish. I didn’t actually time it, just kept checking them until they were the right color of light brown and the right level of cooked feeling. You’ll just have to employ the same method tailored to your own preferences.
- Eat them up and have #noregrets about feasting on the most delicious clean peanut butter cookies.
Feed that sweet tooth, but keep it clean. xoxo