Wanna know how I made up this pizza recipe? I had some grape tomatoes I needed to use up. Simple as that.
The recipe is just as simple, and takes all of about 15 minutes total to make.
2. Start with Potapas brand (or whatever brand if you don’t care about the gluten-free part of this recipe) tortillas. I like Potapas because they use clean ingredients, no grains (no corn), no sugar, and are Non-GMO Project verified.
I stuck these in my oven for a couple minutes as it was preheating to thaw them out from my freezer, but you can use whatever thawing method you prefer.
Place them on a cookie sheet – you may want to ever so slightly “grease” it with extra virgin olive oil (evoo).
3. Spread a thin layer of tomato paste on the tortilla “pizza crusts”. You can also lightly drizzle the outer crust with EVOO for best restults.
4. Add da toppings! I used:
- Organic baby spinach
- Roasted red peppers
- Grape tomatoes
- Treeline garlic nut cheese – crumble it all over the pie
Get creative if you want or use my tried and true combo – it’s up to you!
5. Add some sea salt and cracked pepper to taste.
6. Place your pizzas in the oven and bake for about 10-12 minutes or until your crust starts to get a golden brown.
7. Add crushed red pepper if you like and enjoy!
For me, I know the pizza (or any food, frankly) is good when I don’t even want to add hot sauce. I hope you all like this recipe as much as I did!